Booking your massage could not be easier, and as a bonus you can even have it in the comfort of your own home or hotel room if you wish (at no additional cost). Simply follow these easy steps:
- Choose your massage (from the list below).
- Select any extra time you would like to add to your massage (only available on certain choices).
- Choose the time and date of your appointment.
- Provide your details (including the address where you wish the massage to take place).
- Pay for the treatment (using a credit/debit card or via PayPal).
- Relax, and enjoy your massage…
Once booked, you will receive an e-mail confirmation, with a link that will allow you to amend, reschedule or cancel your own appointment should you need to.
Bookings cannot be made less than 24 hours in advance. Bookings cannot be cancelled with less than 24 hours notice.
The types of Massage that Rob Docherty provides are listed below. Click the name to be taken to a description and booking link:
- Sports Massage – For injury and pain management
- Swedish Massage – For full body relaxation
- Indian Head Massage – A focussed head, neck and shoulders massage
- Pregnancy Massage – Suitable for those in the 2nd/3rd trimester of pregnancy
- Oncology Massage – Suitable for those who have received a cancer diagnosis
- Manual Lymphatic Drainage – For those suffering fluid build up/oedema
- Stretch & Mobility Session – A non-massage fitness/mobility session
Group and Party bookings are also available for Swedish Massages. CLICK HERE to go directly to the booking link (if everybody wants the same massage), or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a bespoke quote.